Close your eyes and imagine: State-of-the-art coworking space in NYC, with glass walls, professional conference rooms, and all the resources your start-up or small business needs to succeed. Now imagine it being in New York’s hottest small office neighborhood, SoHo’s Hudson Square. Still with us? Now imagine that this shared office space is pre-wired for phone and data and comes with private phone booths, 24/7 security, easy access to subways and buses, and stunning 10th floor views of SoHo.
You’re not dreaming: It’s here! The new 10th Floor WorkSpace Offices coworking space, on Varick Street and Spring Street, is open for business and offering flexible short- and long-term leases. Creative professionals will fit perfectly into our new shared office space, whether you’ve got a one-person office… or a full-fledged staff of eight (or anything in between).
WorkSpace Offices offers everything your creative business needs to succeed, including:
- All-new, furnished NYC coworking space in SoHo
- Sleek, modern, glass-walled design for flexible coworking
- Lease one desk or a whole office
- Flexible short- and long-term leases
- Pre-wired for phone and data
- Private phone booths
- Professional conference rooms
- Color copiers, printers & scanners
- Free package acceptance for deliveries
- 24/7 access and security
- Subway, bus and parking access
- Amazing 10th floor views of NYC’s SoHo neighborhood
- Outstanding networking opportunities
- Oversized elevators
- Loading docks
- On-site discounted storage
- Kitchen with fresh coffee, microwave and refrigerator
So sign up for a tour today by calling 212-567-2474 or clicking here. Then you can love where you work so much, you may never want to go home!